- Did you offer peace today?- Not simply to others, but also to self? Maybe peace is found in enjoying the simplicity of living? Perhaps peace is most needed where you feel the most resistance?
- Did I bring a smile to someone's face?- Did you smile at a stranger? Did you stand in front of your mirror and smile at yourself? YOU are pretty amazing!
- Did I say words of healing? - Did you connect with your Divine self before you shared your thoughts with others? Did you offer up a prayer of gratitude and love? Did you remember to say thank you in advance for the miracles that are headed in your direction?
- Did I let go of my anger and resentment?- Did you take a breath and feel your body full of anger and resentment? How does it feel? Is it light and flexible, or rigid and convicted. What part of your desires to let go of your anger and resentment?
- Did I forgive?- What if you believed that only love was real? When was the last time you brought your energy and attention back into the present moment? Even if your heart feels like it has been shattered into a thousand tiny pieces, do you still have the courage to feel and love again? Forgive yourself for not knowing better at the time, and allow yourself to LIVE, really LIVE.
- Did I love?- Did you love with a batting average of 1,000 today? Were you willing to put yourself out there in your relationships? When was the last time you paid yourself a compliment? Think of someone you love and embrace them with your heart. Don't just settle for okay, be willing to be dazzled by this infinite energy. Love is the cherry on top! Love is who you are. Love is expressing itself through your life. Allow love. Share love. Be love you beautiful hearts!!
May You Sweetly Seek:)