- Ada Chandrasana (Half Moon)
- Virabhadrasana II (Warrior II)
- Holidays with my family
- Hanging out with Stella (she's already 4+ months old!)
- Finishing up my book, I'm slated to release it December 2015!!! Yahoo!!
- Taking a trip. I love traveling!
- A 500 hr. TT for Yoga
- Ekki Mukk- Sigur Ros
- Sarah - Ray LaMontagne
- I Love You- Oliver Tank
- Yirawala- Trevor Hall
- Sons and Daughters- Allman Brown
- People Help The People- Birdy
- I'm Gonna Be (500 miles)- Blake Stratton
- Talk is Cheap- Chet Faker
- Drunken Soldier- Dave Matthews
- "I'm so excited for this day. I can still smell fall underneath the cool crisp air. I can't wait to explore the miracles of this day!
- I was introduced to Under the Tuscan Sun a few years ago, and ever since then I'm pretty sure Italy could be a second home. I love Diana Lane's character...her adventuresome heart, her tenacious ability to re-invent herself, her belief in love! And she's an author! Add a glass of wine and a breathtaking landscape and I'm there!
- A goose! Geese are always traveling to far off lands. Their voyage consists in traveling in V formations. In this formation, they take turns leading and following. Sounds like a pretty good rule of thumb for life!
- Wishes Fulfilled- Dr. Wayne Dyer
- Longing for Belonging- Diane Zimberoff
- The Key Muscles of Yoga- Ray Long
- Yoga for Life: A Journey to Inner Peace and Freedom
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success- Deepak Chopra
- "Silence is an empty space. Space is the home of the awakened mind."
- "Karma is the eternal assertion of human freedom... Our thoughts, our words, and deeds are the threads of the net which we throw around ourselves."
- "I want to know God's thoughts... the rest are details."
- "Sometimes you work as hard as you can on something, and it doesn't work out. The question is: How do you know when to give up? I usually tough it out longer than most people would in a similar situation-which is why I often succeed where others have failed. I also know that sometimes you have to throw in the towel. Maybe you failed, but you probably learned something valuable. Chalk it up to experience, don't take it personally, and go find your next challenge."
- "Be still and know that I am God."
- "Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year."