- 2 (16-ounce) containers strawberries, hulled and halved (quartered if large)
- Juice of half a medium lemon
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup chopped raw pecans
- 1/2 cup lightly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Whipped coconut cream, for serving
~For the filling:
~For the topping:
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Mist a 2 to 3 quart baking dish with olive oil or nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the strawberries, lemon juice, flour, sugar, vanilla and salt to a medium bowl. Toss until combined. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
- Add the oats, flour, pecans, sugar, cinnamon and salt to a medium bowl and toss until well combined. Pour in the oil and mix until evenly moistened. Sprinkle the topping evenly over the strawberries in the baking dish.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes, until the topping is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling. Let stand for at least 10 minutes. Serve topped with the whipped coconut cream.
Recipe from www.ohmyveggies.com