― Maya Angelou
This thought brings me to my next question. WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?
It takes courage to gain clarity about our lives and what we really desire. One of my favorite sections from Williams and Davis's book, Therapists as Life Coach, is tucked into a chapter entitled, The Courage to Begin. One of the activities they have listed involves a very important question for the journey between where you currently are and where you 'want' to be. So here you go, find a quiet space to really think about the questions listed below. Perhaps you'd like to grab a pen and paper and jot down your answers to these questions. These questions get to the root of your 'wants.' Wants are the fuel to unleashing your unlimited potential!
1. What do you have in your life that you want more of?
2. What don't you have that you'd like added to your life?
3. What do you have or do that you'd like to change or eliminate?
4. What have you dreamed about or always wanted to do but just haven't taken the steps toward achieving, for whatever reason?
5. Think about the person you are and what you really value in your life?
6. What would you do to be different in your life?
These juicy coaching questions are informing me of so much! I can't wait to start getting programs organized so that I can create a collaborative relationship with my clients. Are you interested in realizing your potential and creating limitless possibilities? Stay tuned for more information, and make sure that today, YOU begin living your version of heaven on Earth! You are so courageous to begin this deep inquiry!!
May You Sweetly Seek:)