The meaning of life is whatever you ascribe it to be. Being alive is the meaning."
1. Be like a leaf: A leaf has so much intrinsic wisdom to offer us. It follows the rhythm of nature and gently cascades to the Earth. How is your journey like that of a leaf? How can you be brilliant and yet yielding to the great energy of the Universe?
2. Magic: Meeting Stella has been an ultimate life highlight! Holding this tender and tiny little life has brought renewed meaning and love into my life. Can you feel the magic in your life? Maybe your magic is in the form of a project or a new idea. Be willing to nurture this magic. Cultivate all your senses as you tend to the magic of your heart!
3. Know where you stand: It's always good to look up, but how many times do you look down at the Earth? Can you offer a moment of thanks for your unique place in this world? Where you stand today is gently linking you to the steps of tomorrow.
4. Looking Back: Your life is propelling you forward. The natural rhythms of life are inspiring you to dig deeper, to love more, to fear less. Can you create your life in such a way that your anticipation of the future is much grander than your regrets of the past?
5. Find Yourself: Finding ourselves if a privilege. To me, this is what the journey is all about. Sweetly Seek my loves!! At Rodney Yee's training he shared that there is a difference between a 'Labor of Love' and 'Have to.' Why not make your life a 'Labor of Love?' You don't have to do anything other than fall in love with your life. Love the questions. Love the sorrow as much as you seek joy. Heal your heart. Be made new. Forgive.
6. Quotes: I often times find myself slipping away in the lines of quotes. These gorgeous words weave together and animate the chambers of my heart. Just as a musician feels, as a doctor heals, as a poet creates- I fall in love with the lyrical lines of life. How can you use words to inspire your journey? Do you have a favorite quote that you keep close to your heart?
7. The Ocean: There's something about the possibility of being a mermaid that intrigues me. I know that I won't be Ariel anytime soon, but the majesty and grandness of the ocean allows me to reconnect and feel limitless. Where do you connect to feel this quality? Can you find this space and sit in wonder and awe? Take it in. Let it fill you. Allow it to inspire your journey.
8. LOVE: This word hardly needs an introduction. How do you describe the infinite measure of love? How do you categorize its ability to allow you to feel? Love prepares us to surrender. As we become love's faithful companion we allow our lives to be transformed. Where there was once fear, we now realize love. How can you realize more love in your life? Love for others...love for self. It's all about compassion baby!
9. Yoga: This practice has caused me to ask some of the most thoughtful questions of self. How can I be vulnerable and strong at the same time? It's not about the poses, it's about the practice. This practice is thousands of years old, yet it's wisdom is still whispering to us in present day. Yoga has taught me to be curious. Yoga has asked that I explore the root of my physical, mental, and spiritual suffering. Can you do the same?
May this gorgeous day inspire your beautiful heart! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for tuning in to Sweetly Seeking!! I hope that this next year is just as amazing. Please feel free to leave any comments about topics you'd love to read a post about!!
May You Sweetly Seek:)