- I would rather watch Netflix and order take out than party.
- Have one consistent partner instead of random encounters.
- Five friends than a hundred associates.
- People who give me constructive criticism rather than lie to save my feelings.
- Travel the world and learn as much as possible.
As I reflected on this list, I decided to devise my own. So here it goes... (I'm hoping that from this list, you'll craft your own groovy little list).
- I would consciously author the story of my life instead of relying on others to pen my adventures.
- I would take more chances to go on more adventures.
- Practicing compassion for self and others is a super power!!
- I realize that just like Dorothy, I had the power all along.
- I tap into my natural abilities instead of doubting them at every pass.
- Claiming the constellations of energies that are unique to me invokes more power from the Universe!
- I own the beauty and sometimes messy business of being on the Earth at this time.
- Having adult conversations is totally rad!
- I would rather MEDITATE instead of MEDICATE (with food, T.V., alcohol, etc.)
- What you think of me truly is none of my business.
- I would rather love my body instead of comparing it to others.
- Being kind is more important than being right.
- Laughing is essential to my mental health:)
- Giving out good energy and hanging with like minded peeps is essential to my existence!
- I totally dig living Yoga out in the world. (Every pose of life has a little savasana in it)!
- Doing my own personal work is essential to my ability to help others realize their own light!
- Love is really all there is.
- Singing and making a joyful noise feels good!
- Its either now or never!
- I adore being an Auntie!
- I thoughtfully surrender my desires so that the groovy infinite Spirit can work miracles in my life!
- Learning is still one of my favorite past-times:).
- Following my heart and intuition trumps any GPS system.
After writing out this list I feel like I could go on and on. In a fun and playful way I invite you to author your own list. I am at a point in my life where....
May You Sweetly Seek:)