- Want more for others than you want for yourself.
- Think from the end.
- To be an appreciator in your life.
- Stay in rapport with Source energy.
- Resistance= every thought you have that emanates from other than Source.
- Contemplate yourself as surrounded by the conditions you wish to produce.
- Understand the art of allowing, taking the path of least resistance.
- Practice radical humility!
- Be in a constant state of gratitude- be grateful for everything that shows up!
- Keep in mind that you can never resolve a problem by condemning it.
- Play the match game! "Am I matched up with the field of intention?"
- Meditate- your way of staying connected to Source.
Happy Thursday beautiful hearts! Dr. Wayne Dyer has offered this world such an amazing array of wisdom. I hope you enjoy his "Dyer Dozen" for happiness!
I'm Sarah, a Capricorn girl, seeking inspiration, beauty, travel, and Samadhi through an inspired life. One of my most treasured passions is writing, so it is my hope that this blog serves as an outlet for my passion as well as inspiration for the readers of it! May you be curious, kind, and fearless as you wind through this journey called life. Enjoy the ride as you Sweetly Seek! (Read my story).